Pecan Pie Protein Balls
Calories per serving: 158∙ Fat: 9 g ∙ Carbs: 17 g ∙ Fiber: 2 g ∙ Sugars: 5 g ∙ Protein: 7 g Makes: 24 to 26
Servings: 12 Servings
- 2 scoops Vanilla IsaPro®
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 to 3 tbsp hot water
- 2/3 cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
- Line a sheet pan with wax paper. In a mixing bowl, mix the IsaPro, oats, cereal, sunflower butter, maple syrup, and water. Stir until well combined.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of the mixture, and roll them into balls, placing them on the prepared sheet pan as you go.
- Place the pecans in a bowl. Roll each ball, one by one, into the pecans to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.