IsaDelight Cashew Butter Cups
1 hour, 20 minutes
- 14 IsaDelight® Super-Chocolates
- 1/2 cup cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray of choice, or insert muffin pan liners.
- Melt IsaDelight Super-Chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments, stirring between.
- Once melted, fill each mini muffin cup about 1/3 of the way full, saving about half of the chocolate mixture.
- Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add ½ cup of cashew butter and heat until melted (about 30-60 seconds).
- Spoon about ½ tbsp cashew butter into each muffin cup.
- Freeze again for another 30 minutes.
- Fill the rest of the mini muffin cup with the remaining chocolate. Freeze for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy, or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.