Bone Broth Chicken Gravy
- 4 cups warm water
- 2 packets Roasted Chicken + Herb Flavor Collagen Bone Broth
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- Heat a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add the butter or ghee, rosemary, and cracked black pepper.
- Cook until the butter has melted and the herbs are fragrant, or about 2 minutes.
- Add the water and Collagen Bone Broth, and whisk well. Bring the mixture to a simmer, whisking occasionally as you add in the flour. Cook for 10-15 minutes to reduce and thicken the gravy.
- Remove from heat, and allow to cool for 10 minutes before adding to a blender.
- Blend with caution (hot liquids can cause the blender lid to pop off) on high speed until creamy in appearance. Keep warmed until serving.