263 Calories Per Serving
- 1 scoop Immune Shake Booster
- 1 cup old-fashioned or steel-cut oats
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup optional
- fresh berries optional
- chia seeds optional
- In a medium saucepan, combine milk, oats, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, turmeric, and vanilla extract.
- Heat on low, and cook oats for about 15-20 minutes or until most of the milk is absorbed. Stir as needed.
- Once milk is absorbed, remove saucepan from heat.
- Add Immune Shake Booster, and mix until combined.
- Optional: Top with honey or maple syrup, and garnish with desired toppings.