1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large soup pot.
2. Add sausage and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until browned.
3. Add onions, carrots, and celery; cook for about 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
4. Mix in kale and cook for about 1-2 minutes or until kale starts to wilt.
5. Stir in beans, water, and collagen bone broth packets; bring to a boil.
6. Lower heat to a simmer and cook uncovered for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from heat, and divide soup among bowls.
8. Top with parsley (optional).