Kale & Sausage Bone Broth Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz thinly sliced sausage
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 15 oz cans cannellini beans
- 4 cups water
- 3 packets Isagenix Collagen Bone Broth
- 2-3 cups kale chopped
- Parsley to garnish (optional)
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large soup pot.
- Add sausage and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until browned.
- Add onions, carrots, and celery; cook for about 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Mix in kale and cook for about 1-2 minutes or until kale starts to wilt.
- Stir in beans, water, and collagen bone broth packets; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer and cook uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and divide soup among bowls.
- Top with parsley (optional).