Plant-Based Maple Pecan Protein Balls
- 2 scoops plant-based Vanilla IsaPro™
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2-3 tbsp hot water
- 2/3 cup toasted pecans finely chopped
- Line a sheet pan with wax paper.
- Place all ingredients except toasted pecans in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls, placing them on the prepared sheet pan as you go.
- Place finely chopped pecans in a bowl. Roll each ball in the bowl one by one to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.Makes: 24-26Servings: 12-13