Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled, and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups water
- 5 packets Collagen Bone Broth
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onions, carrots, and celery. Cook, stirring every few minutes until the vegetables begin to soften (about5 minutes).
- Stir in the garlic. Cook while stirring the garlic around the pan for about 1 minute.
- Pour in the water, and bring to a boil. Stir the noodles into the soup, and cook until done (about 6 to 10minutes).
- Turn down the heat to a simmer. Add the Collagen Bone Broth packets, and stir. Taste the soup, and then adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Slide the chicken back into the pot, and then taste the soup once more for seasoning. Adjust with more salt and pepper as needed. Stir in the parsley, and serve.