Plant-Based Strawberry Mini Muffins
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 packets Strawberry IsaLean Shake Plant-Based
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat mini muffin pan with cooking oil and set aside.
- Mix almond meal, Strawberry IsaLean Shake Plant-Based, and coconut in a large bowl.
- Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor.
- Mix pureed strawberries and rice malt syrup into the rest of the ingredients.
- Place spoonfuls of dough in muffin pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.