Caramel Brulée Cookie Dough Bites
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/3 cup nut or seed butter of choice
- 2 scoops heaping, Caramel Brulée Flavor Whole Blend IsaLean™ Shake
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup chopped IsaDelight™ Super-Chocolate
- 1 dash sea salt
- 2 tbsp water
- 20 lollipop sticks
- 1.5 cups chocolate for melting (about 20 IsaDelights)
- Combine all ingredients besides lollipop sticks and additional chocolates in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Mix completely. The consistency of the dough should resemble cookie dough, if too thin add more Caramel Brulée Flavor Whole Blend IsaLean Shake.
- Line a cookie sheet or large plate with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out 1.5-2tbsp balls. Smooth in your hands until completely smooth, and place on a prepared dish. Depending on the size, this recipe will make 15-17 dough bites.
- Stick each dough ball with a lollipop stick, and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Add chocolates to a microwave-safe bowl, heating in 30-second increments and stirring in between until completely melted.
- In 1 or 2 shallow cups or bowls, stand up the sticks so the dough balls are visible. Then drizzle each dough ball with melted chocolate, or for a more chocolatey effect, dip each one into the chocolate to fully cover it.
- Place the cup or bowl holding the chocolate-covered dough balls into the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove and enjoy, or store in an airtight container in the fridge.