Greek Avocado Toast
148 Calories, 11 Minutes
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 slice light whole-grain bread
- 1/4 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tsp Isagenix Greens™
- 3/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 grape tomato, quartered
- 1 tbsp chopped English cucumber
- 1 tsp crumbled fat-free feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- Toast bread until browned and crisp.
- In a bowl, combine avocado, Isagenix Greens™, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes, then mash with a fork until chunky but combined.
- Spread avocado mixture evenly on toast and top with the tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, and dill.
Want an Italian twist? Top with sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and Italian seasoning.