Cocoa Protein Balls
144 Calories, 10 Minutes
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 scoops Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaLean® Shake
- 2 IsaDelight® chocolates, chopped finely
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-3 tbsp hot water
- Line a sheet pan with wax paper. In a mixing bowl or food processor, fold all ingredients until well combined.
- Scoop rounded spoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls, placing on the prepared sheet pan as you go.
- Cover and refrigerate 1–2 hours before serving.
Makes 20-24 protein balls.