Tropical Cod With Asparagus
384 Calories, 30 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- Olive Oil Spray
- 2 (6-ounce) fresh wild cod fillets, about 1-inch thick, skin off
- 20 spears fresh asparagus, stalks trimmed
- 1/8 tsp each salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp minced jalapeño
- 1 tsp minced mint or parsley
- 1 cup cooked farro
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and lightly spray with olive oil spray.
- Place cod and asparagus on the prepared sheet pan, lightly mist with olive oil spray, and season with the salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cod is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, toss together mango, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, lime juice, jalapeño, and mint to create a mango salsa.
- Serve the baked cod and asparagus alongside the mango salsa with a side of cooked farro.
Frozen mango can be used in place of fresh—just thaw prior to using. Peaches are also a good alternative.