One-Pan Chicken Fajitas
496 Calories, 30 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- Olive Oil Spray
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 6 (5-inch) soft corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, then lightly spray with olive oil spray.
- In a mixing bowl, toss chicken in lime juice, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Place seasoned chicken onto the prepared sheet pan in a single layer.
- Arrange bell pepper, zucchini, and onion on baking sheet beside the chicken. Lightly spray vegetables with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- When serving, split chicken and vegetables evenly over each tortilla and top with salsa and cheese.
Tip: For a spicy kick, add 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper to the seasoning on the chicken. “A huge hit in my house, plus easy cleanup. Doubled the recipe for my family.”