Asian Beef Stir Fry With Rice Noodles
600 Calories, 20 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2 ounces dried rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces sirloin steak, cut into thin 2-inch strips
- 1/2 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup carrots, cut into 1/4-inch sticks
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp all-fruit orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 3/4 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add sirloin steak and let cook 2 minutes, flipping once.
- Add snow peas and carrots to the steak and stir fry for 4 minutes.
- Add rice noodles, water, orange marmalade, tamari sauce, ginger, sesame seeds, and crushed red pepper flakes to the stir fry and let cook an additional 4 minutes, stirring constantly, just until snow peas are tender.
Tip: Shrimp or chicken can be substituted for the sirloin. “Everyone enjoyed this recipe, even the kids! I simply doubled everything to cook for the whole family.”