Natural Accelerator™ is designed to boost metabolism and deliver powerful support for fat burning with polyphenol-rich citrus extracts and botanical ingredients like guarana, lemon verbena, and cayenne pepper.
What is thermogenesis?
Thermogenesis is the generation of metabolic heat. It reflects the body’s energy metabolism and can be used as a measure of metabolic rate. Some substances, like certain compounds in chili peppers or caffeine for example, generate a temporary increase in metabolic rate after they are consumed. This type of metabolic boost can provide effective support, particularly during weight loss when metabolism naturally begins to slow down. While many thermogenic substances are strong stimulants that might leave you with an unpleasant jittery feeling, Natural Accelerator contains natural botanical extracts and other plant-based ingredients to boost thermogenesis and provide powerful support for fat burning without harsh stimulant ingredients.
Natural Accelerator contains guarana extract, which contributes a modest amount of naturally occurring caffeine similar to the amount in about two ounces of dark chocolate.
What’s Inside: Natural Accelerator’s Key Ingredients
Designed to enhance the benefits of the Isagenix Weight Loss System or aid in anytime weight management, Natural Accelerator boosts thermogenesis and supports fat burning with powerful plant-based ingredients.
Sinetrol®: A natural combination of polyphenols extracted from citrus fruits including pomelo, grapefruit, orange, and blood orange, and guarana, Sinetrol has been clinically studied and shown to increase both weight loss and fat loss to improve body composition. Natural Accelerator provides the same dose of Sinetrol used in the clinical studies that demonstrated the benefits of this potent ingredient (1-4).
Lemon Verbena (Lippia citriodora) and Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Flower Extracts: These fragrant herbs are abundant in polyphenol compounds that have been investigated for their contributions to energy homeostasis and cellular metabolism (5,6).
Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) Fruit Extract: Cayenne pepper contains capsinoids, which are the compounds that give chili peppers their fiery flavor and help to support thermogenesis (7, 8).
Piperine (from black pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit extract): While the common spice is not high enough in piperine concentration to impact metabolism, purified extracts may promote healthy metabolism (9).
Natural Accelerator in Your Isagenix System
Natural Accelerator is intended to boost metabolism and thermogenesis to help support your weight wellness goals with any Isagenix system.
To include the benefits of Natural Accelerator in your daily wellness routine, take two capsules daily for enhanced metabolism support. Natural Accelerator can be taken with or without food on both Shake Days and Cleanse Days. Adding Natural Accelerator to your system can help to support your goals with a natural boost for your metabolism.
- Dallas C, Gerbi A, Elbez Y, et al. Clinical study to assess the efficacy and safety of a citrus polyphenolic extract of red orange, grapefruit, and orange (Sinetrol-XPur) on weight management and metabolic parameters in healthy overweight individuals. Phytother Res. 2014 Feb;28(2):212-8.
- Cases J, Romain C, Dallas C, et al. A 12-week randomized double-blind parallel pilot trial of Sinetrol XPur on body weight, abdominal fat, waist circumference, and muscle metabolism in overweight men. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2015;66(4):471-7.
- Park SJ, Sharma A, Bae MH, et al. Efficacy and Safety of Sinetrol-XPur on Weight and Body Fat Reduction in Overweight or Obese Adults: A 12-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Trial. J Med Food. 2020 Mar;23(3):335-342.
- Dallas C, Gerbi A, Tenca G, et al. Lipolytic effect of a polyphenolic citrus dry extract of red orange, grapefruit, orange (SINETROL) in human body fat adipocytes. Mechanism of action by inhibition of cAMP-phosphodiesterase (PDE). Phytomedicine. 2008 Oct;15(10):783-92.
- Herranz-López M, Olivares-Vicente M, Boix-Castejón M, et al. Differential effects of a combination of Hibiscus sabdariffa and Lippia citriodora polyphenols in overweight/obese subjects: A randomized controlled trial. Sci Rep. 2019 Feb 28;9(1):2999.
- Lee YS, Yang WK, Kim HY, et al. Metabolaid® Combination of Lemon Verbena and Hibiscus Flower Extract Prevents High-Fat Diet-Induced Obesity through AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Activation. Nutrients. 2018 Sep 1;10(9):1204.
- Galgani JE, Ryan DH, Ravussin E. Effect of capsinoids on energy metabolism in human subjects. Br J Nutr. 2010 Jan;103(1):38-42.
- Yoneshiro et al. Nonpungent capsaicin analogs (capsinoids) increase energy expenditure through the activation of brown adipose tissue in humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012; 95:845-50.
- Tripathi AK, Ray AK, Mishra SK. Molecular and pharmacological aspects of piperine as a potential molecule for disease prevention and management: evidence from clinical trials. Beni Suef Univ J Basic Appl Sci. 2022;11(1):16.
Sinetrol is a registered trademark of the Fytexia Group. Used under license.
The post Natural Accelerator: A Science-Supported Metabolism Boost appeared first on Isagenix Health.