440 Calories, 15 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 scoop Isagenix Greens™
- 1 scoop Creamy French Vanilla IsaLean® Shake
- 3/4 cup grapefruit peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups salad greens
- 4 ounces nitrate free oven-roasted turkey breast, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quarted
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado peeled and chopped
- 2 packages Barbecue Whey Thins
- To create the IsaDressing: Add Greens™, IsaLean™ Shake, grapefruit, olive oil, water, vinegar, and pepper to a single-serve blender and blend on high speed for 10 seconds. Set aside.
- Divide salad greens, turkey, egg, tomatoes, avocado, and Whey Thins™ evenly between two serving bowls. Top each salad with 3 tablespoons of the salad dressing before serving.
Tip: Refrigerate the remaining dressing in an airtight container for up to 1 week.