Light Chicken Parm Dinner
420 Calories, 25 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1/4 cup Classic Tomato Sauce
- 2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 cups eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch thick "fries"
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper
- 3 cups broccoli florets, cut into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Classic Tomato Sauce according to recipe directions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on prepared sheet pan and brush each piece with 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil before topping with equal amount of the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together eggplant, 1 tablespoon olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper, until evenly coated.
- Arrange broccoli and coated eggplant fries in a single layer on the baking sheet beside the chicken. Lightly mist broccoli with olive oil spray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top each chicken breast with 2 tablespoons tomato sauce and 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked throughout.
Make your tomato sauce ahead of time and use it for a variety of meals throughout the week.
You May Also Like
Post-Workout Super Shake
Winter Trail Mix
Apple Spice Granola
IsaDelight Bark With Caramel Brulée Drizzle
Caramel Brulée Cookie Dough Bites
Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup
BĒA Super Sparkler
Peppermint Mocha Shake
IsaDelight Cashew Butter Cups
Plant-Based Banana Bread
Nature Oat Bake Granola
Nature Oat Bake Isa-Cream Sandwiches
Nature Oat Bake Skewers
BEA Mango Mimosa Slushie
Plant-Based Strawberry Ice Cream
Plant-Based Strawberry Crepes
Plant-Based Strawberry Muffins
Plant-Based Maple Pecan Protein Balls
Celebration BĒA Sparkler
Bone Broth Chicken Gravy
Kale & Sausage Bone Broth Soup
IsaDelight Reindeer Bark
Holiday Charcuterie Board
Leftover Turkey and Vegetable Soup
Protein Chocolate Mug Cake
Vanilla Protein Coffee Creamer
Greens Lavender Iced Matcha Latte
Isagenix Greens Salad Dressing
Everyday Ginger-Infused Cleanse Tea
Choco-Lava Mug Cake