Powerhouse Protein Pancakes
291 Calories, 10 Minutes
- 2 scoops Creamy French Vanilla IsaLean® Shake
- 1 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large egg white
- Coconut oil spray
- In a bowl, combine IsaLean™ Shake, gluten-free flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk and egg white until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, whisking until blended.
- Heat a nonstick sauté pan over medium heat, then lightly coat with coconut oil spray. To create each pancake, spoon 3 tablespoons of the batter into the hot pan, until all batter has been used. Let cook 2 minutes, flip, and cook on the opposite side for an additional 1 1⁄2 minutes.
For blueberry pancakes, fold 1/4 cup fresh blueberries into the batter in step 2. "I make an extra batch or two and keep them in the freezer for during the week. I just toast a pancake as I need it. Great as a snack or breakfast for the kids!”