The sun is still blazing in Arizona, but summer is ending for much of the country – that means cooler temperatures, changing leaves, and all the delectable flavors of the autumn season! With the release of limited-edition Pumpkin Spice and Mocha IsaLean® Shake, there is no better time to craft your favorite fall recipes. Here’s some of our favorites:
Mocha Overnight Protein Oats
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened milk of your choice
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (or mashed banana, or pumpkin)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (or more, to taste)
- 1/8 salt
- 2 tbs baking stevia or ¼ cup sweetener that measures like sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup Mocha IsaLean Shake
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour or more so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Top with chopped nuts or topping of choice.
- Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!
Dark Chocolate Mocha Cups
Makes 6 cups
- 1 scoop Mocha IsaLean Shake
- 12 Dark Chocolate IsaDelight® chocolates
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch Stevia
- In a bowl, microwave IsaDelights and coconut oil for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Mix until melted and smooth, being careful not to overcook.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into paper-lined muffin pan, filling cups only about a quarter of the way. It should make about 6 cups.
- Move pan to freezer to set and harden.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Protein Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 scoops Pumpkin Spice IsaLean Shake
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs or 4 egg whites
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and line a muffin tin with liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- Combine 1 tablespoon of oats and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and set aside.
- Blend oats in a high-powered blender or food processor until they have the consistency of flour.
- Add IsaLean Shake, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fill each muffin liner ¾ full. Sprinkle oat topping evenly over all muffins.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes, and enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 6 oz hot Isagenix Coffee brewed with ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop Pumpkin Spice IsaLean Shake
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- Dash of pumpkin pie spice to top
- Brew Isagenix Coffee with pumpkin pie spice.
- Add a scoop of Pumpkin Spice IsaLean Shake and milk of choice to hot coffee, and whisk quickly until smooth.
- Top drink with a dash of pumpkin pie spice, and enjoy!
The post #FallIntoFlavor With These Delicious Seasonal Shake Recipes appeared first on Isagenix News – IsaFYI.com.