Isamune With Zinc supports your immune system using important immune-protecting ingredients like colostrum, immunoglobulins, proline-rich polypeptides, and lactoferrin. Together, these ingredients provide enhanced support to your immune system.*
- Colostrum is the foremilk that female mammals produce for a few days just after giving birth. It is rich in proteins including immunoglobulins, proline-rich polypeptides, and lactoferrin. When taken as a dietary supplement, these immune factors can help bolster the immune system.*
- Proline-rich polypeptides are natural component proteins in colostrum. In the body, they are immune system “building blocks” and help maintain a balanced immune system.*
- Immunoglobulins are large proteins which are transferred from mother to infant through colostrum.*
- Lactoferrin is a multifunctional protein that not only binds to iron improving its absorption but may also be supportive in other ways. It is one of the first defenses of a nursing infant.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Last Update: November 22, 2017