These delicious and simple-to-make Whey Better Frittata Cups use our White Cheddar Whey Thins™ to create the delectable crust!
Whey Better Fritatas Cups
Calories per serving: 109∙ Fat: 5 g ∙ Carbs: 6 g ∙ Fiber: 1 g ∙ Sugars: 1 g ∙ Protein: 9 g
Servings: 12 Cups
- Olive Oil Spray
- 4 (.9oz) White Cheddar Whey Thins™, finely crushed
- 7 large egg whites
- 6 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Cooked Spinach, chopped
- 2/3 cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped
- 2/3 cup Shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp +1 tsp melted coconut oil
- Bonus tip: Add a scoop of Immune Shake Booster.
- Heat oven to 350 F. Lightly coat 12 muffin liners with the olive oil spray.
- In a bowl, combine the crushed Whey Thins™ and coconut oil. Place 1 packed tablespoon mixture into prepared muffin liners, pressing down firmly to create a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk both eggs, salt, and black pepper until combined.
- Divide spinach, red peppers, and shallots evenly between the cups. Pour in the egg mixture. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle the remaining crust on top of the baked frittatas for garnish.