Savory Mustard Pork Tenderloin
484 Calories, 40 Minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 ounces pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cups finely chopped Swiss chard, stems removed
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pot over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add Swiss chard, chicken broth, quinoa, onion, mustard, vinegar, tomato paste, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce to the pot and bring up to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover pot, and let cook for 20 minutes, or until quinoa is tender.
10 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken thighs or chicken breasts can be substituted for the pork.