Salmon Lettuce Wraps
160 Calories, 10 Minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup canned wild pink salmon, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 halves sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- In a mixing bowl, use a fork to gently fold together salmon, celery, sundried tomatoes, olive oil, basil, lemon juice, and garlic powder.
- Divide mixture evenly between the 2 large leaves of lettuce.
This recipe can also be enjoyed as a full meal for one when served with 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.