A core component of any Isagenix System is IsaLean® Shake – a delicious superfood meal to fuel your body with essential nutrients to support optimal health. Featuring undenatured grass-fed New Zealand whey protein, essential vitamins and minerals, plant-derived trace minerals, and active enzymes, IsaLean Shake takes all the guesswork out of good nutrition.
Complete Nutrition for a Balanced Lifestyle
When trying to maintain a healthy weight, build lean muscle, or simply lead a healthy lifestyle, having a delicious, nourishing meal that’s effortless to prepare is key to long-term success. Unfortunately, many meal replacement shakes are created with inferior protein sources, artificial sweeteners, and only a few vitamins and minerals. Without the proper balance of nutrients, a meal replacement will not be able to do its primary job – nutritionally take the place of a well-rounded meal.
A Good Meal Replacement Starts with Quality Protein
One of the most important aspects of any meal or meal replacement is the source, amount, and quality of protein. Studies show that consuming between 20 and 40 grams of protein at each meal leads to better weight management and increased muscle protein synthesis (1, 2). IsaLean Shake packs 24 grams of protein from undenatured whey and milk to help satisfy hunger, optimize muscle building, and support fat burning (3-6). Our high-quality dairy protein comes from cows that are grass-fed and not treated with routine antibiotics or hormones.
Good Fats for Proper Digestion, Nutrient Absorption, and Health
Getting the right kinds of fat is an important part of any healthy diet. IsaLean Shake is equipped with plant-based fats from sunflower and medium-chain triglycerides to support health and wellbeing. Fats are crucial not only for proper digestion and absorption of some vitamins but also for many different processes in the body. IsaLean Shake provides a balanced amount of good fats from nutritious sources.
Carbohydrates and Dietary Fiber for Steady Energy and Digestive Wellbeing
Carbohydrates are an essential component of balanced nutrition, but not all carbohydrates have the same benefits. Too much refined sugar can cause your blood sugar to spike and then crash, leaving you feeling fatigued, hungry, and unsatisfied. To help you stay energized and satisfied longer, low-glycemic IsaLean Shakes are made with slow-digesting complex carbohydrates and filling fiber. Getting the right amount of dietary fiber not only helps you feel more satisfied after a meal but is also necessary for digestive wellbeing.
A Full Spectrum of Vitamins, Minerals, Probiotics, and Enzymes
With 23 vitamins and minerals, IsaLean Shake provides the micronutrients that are often lacking in a typical diet. Getting a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals in one meal is hard to do, but near impossible in under 250 calories per meal provided by IsaLean Shake. In addition, each serving of IsaLean Shake contains a specialized blend of enzymes to ensure that your body is getting the most out of each sip. These active enzymes in combination with probiotic Lactobacillus acidophilus also support digestive health and wellbeing.
Created With No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners
Each delicious flavor of IsaLean Shake is crafted with only natural flavors, a subtle hint of stevia, and a little bit of fructose (comparable to the amount found in half an orange). Because fructose is sweeter tasting than ordinary cane sugar, it provides the same natural sweetness while using less sugar overall. Artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners are never added to IsaLean Shake.
A No-Compromise Quality Shake
IsaLean Shake is carefully blended with balanced nutrition and unwavering dedication to the best ingredients. It is both clinically tested and quality tested for total confidence that you are giving your body the best in nutrition. The Isagenix commitment to scientific research is one of the factors that sets the company apart, leading with science-backed products that deliver real results. Our stringent No Compromise Quality Policy follows an extensive and thorough process, set up to ensure our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing and quality assurance. The end result – a purely delicious and nutritious IsaLean Shake.
- Leidy HJ, Tang M, Armstrong CL, et al. The effects of consuming frequent, higher protein meals on appetite and satiety during weight loss in overweight/obese men. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2011 Apr;19(4):818-24.
- Paddon-Jones D, Rasmussen BB. Dietary protein recommendations and the prevention of sarcopenia. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2009 Jan;12(1):86-90.
- Mamerow MM, Mettler JA, English KL, et al. Dietary protein distribution positively influences 24-h muscle protein synthesis in healthy adults. J Nutr. 2014 Jun;144(6):876-80.
- Chungchunlam SM, Henare SJ, Ganesh S, et al. Effect of whey protein and glycomacropeptide on measures of satiety in normal-weight adult women. Appetite. 2014 Jul;78:172-8.
- Miller PE, Alexander DD, Perez V. Effects of whey protein and resistance exercise on body composition: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Am Coll Nutr. 2014;33(2):163-75.
- Tang JE, Moore DR, Kujbida GW, et al. Ingestion of whey hydrolysate, casein, or soy protein isolate: effects on mixed muscle protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in young men. J Appl Physiol. (1985). 2009 Sep;107(3):987-92.
The post IsaLean Shake: A Scientifically Supported Superfood Shake appeared first on Isagenix Health.