The natural enhancements in Isagenix Coffee are a great complement to the cold-brew method because the added trace minerals further offset the acidity of coffee.
Isagenix Cold-Brew Coffee
The natural enhancements in Isagenix Coffee are a great complement to the cold-brew method because the added trace minerals further offset the acidity of coffee. Additionally, green tea extract reinforces coffee’s natural antioxidant strength while coconut oil adds a hint of nuttiness and contributes to a smooth, creamy finish.
- 1 12-oz bag of Isagenix Coffee (USDA-Certified Organic or Premium blend)
- 10 ½ cups water (room temperature)
- 1 large pitcher or carafe
- 1 fine mesh strainer
- 1 coffee filter or large piece of cheese cloth, folded in half
- 1 large jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid
- In a large pitcher or carafe, combine one 12-ounce bag of Isagenix Coffee and 10 ½ cups room temperature water.
- Stir to combine the coffee and water, then cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- After allowing the coffee to steep in the refrigerator, set up the strainer. Place the fine mesh strainer over a large bowl, jar, or bottle and line with a coffee filter or large piece of cheese cloth.
- Slowly pour coffee into the strainer to separate the concentrated coffee from the spent grounds. You can store your cold-brew coffee concentrate in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Enjoy your cold brew one cup at a time by diluting to taste with hot or cold water.