IsaDelight Dipped Spoons: Milk Chocolate With Peanut Butter Drizzle and Crushed Sea Salt
Calories per serving: 57 ∙ Fat: 5 g ∙ Carbs: 3 g ∙ Fiber: 0 g ∙ Sugars: 2 g ∙ Protein: 2 g Calories per serving: 72 ∙ Fat: 5 g ∙ Carbs: 3g ∙ Fiber: 0g ∙ Sugars: 2 g ∙ Protein: 5 g (with IsaPro) Makes: 6 dipped spoons
Servings: 6 Servings
- 6 Milk Chocolate IsaDelight® chocolates
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter (can substitute with almond or alternative nut butter)
- Sprinkle of crushed sea salt
- Optional: 1 scoop Chocolate IsaPro®
- Line a plate or cookie sheet with wax paper. Melt IsaDelights over the lowest possible heat in a saucepan, stirring constantly. Optional: Once chocolate has completely melted, stir in 1 scoop of Chocolate IsaPro until it is completely blended.
- Tip the saucepan slightly so the chocolate runs to one side. Dip each spoon into the chocolate, and place it on the wax paper. Slightly warm the peanut or nut butter of your choice, and drizzle it over the tops of each spoon. Then garnish with a sprinkle of crushed sea salt. Refrigerate them for 10 minutes or until hardened.
- Stir the spoons into hot coffee or milk for a sweet indulgent holiday treat!
- Tip: Wrap chocolate spoons in plastic wrap or cellophane, and decorate with festive ribbon. Add these along with Isagenix Premium or Organic Coffee and a mug for a fun holiday gift set!