IsaDelight Dipped Spoons: Dark Chocolate With Lavender, Honey Drizzle, and Crushed Pistachios
Calories per serving: 71 ∙ Fat: 3 g ∙ Carbs: 11 g ∙ Fiber: 1 g ∙ Sugars: 9 g ∙ Protein: 1 g Calories per serving: 86 ∙ Fat: 3g ∙ Carbs: 11 g ∙ Fiber: 1 g ∙ Sugars: 9 g ∙ Protein: 4 g (with IsaPro) Makes: 6 dipped spoons
Servings: 6 Servings
- 6 Dark Chocolate IsaDelight® chocolates
- 1 drop Isagenix Lavender Essential Oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup pistachios, crushed
- Optional: 1 scoop Chocolate IsaPro®
- Line a plate or cookie sheet with wax paper. Melt IsaDelights over the lowest possible heat in a saucepan, stirring constantly. Add 1 drop of Isagenix Lavender into the melted chocolate, and mix thoroughly. Optional: Once the chocolate has completely melted, stir in 1 scoop of Chocolate IsaPro until it is completely blended.
- Tip the saucepan slightly so the chocolate runs to one side. Dip each spoon into the chocolate, and place it on the wax paper. Sprinkle each spoon with chopped pistachios, and drizzle honey over the tops of each spoon. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until hardened.
- Stir the spoons into hot coffee or milk for a sweet indulgent holiday treat!
- Tip: Wrap chocolate spoons in plastic wrap or cellophane, and decorate with festive ribbon. Add these along with Isagenix Premium or Organic Coffee and a mug for a fun holiday gift set!