Chocolate Mint Protein Balls
185 Calories, 20 Minutes
Servings: 12 Servings
- 2 scoops Chocolate IsaPro®
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 to 3 tbsp hot water
- 14 Dark Chocolate with Mint flavor IsaDelight® chocolates
- Line a sheet pan with wax paper. In a mixing bowl, place IsaPro, oats, almond butter, cereal, agave, and water. Stir until well combined.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of the mixture, and roll into balls, placing them on the prepared sheet pan as you go.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook for 1 minute, and stir. If not completely melted, cook in 15-second intervals until completely melted. Dip each ball, one by one, into the chocolate to coat.
- If the melted chocolate thickens, place it back into the microwave, and heat it for a few seconds.
- Refrigerate uncovered until the chocolate coating hardens for about 15 minutes. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
- Tip: If you are making pops, place protein balls on sticks prior to coating to make it easier.