The science supporting the benefits of collagen is no secret. However, not all collagen provides the same benefits. That’s why Isagenix has developed several products containing various types and sources of collagen so you can personalize your benefits to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
Collagen Bone Broth: Everyday Collagen Support
Collagen Bone Broth supports collagen production throughout the body for a radiant complexion and healthy joints. We begin by slowly simmering grass-fed beef bones to release beneficial nutrients and types I and III collagen. Next, the bone broth protein is combined with 6.5 grams of highly bioavailable collagen peptides and antioxidant vitamin C to enhance the benefits of bone broth and provide greater support for collagen throughout the body (1). These collagen-boosting nutrients are expertly blended with natural flavors to make a delicious and savory broth mix.
Warm up with Collagen Bone Broth daily to provide consistent support for collagen throughout the body on both Shake Days and Cleanse Days.
Collagen Elixir: Beauty From Within
Collagen Elixir™ nourishes your skin from the inside out, promoting enhanced elasticity, firmness, and hydration for a healthy and radiant complexion. This beauty-boosting beverage is made with 5 grams of hydrolyzed marine collagen blended with antioxidant vitamin C, the essential nutrient zinc, and a blend of botanicals including moisturizing aloe vera, nutrient-rich goji berry, and soothing chamomile. Studies show that supplementing with marine collagen, alone or when combined with other nutrients such as vitamin C and zinc, may improve skin hydration, elasticity, and thickness; improve physical aspects of hair and nails; and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (2-10).
Unwind with Collagen Elixir on Shake Days and Cleanse Days to nourish and hydrate your skin from the inside out.
AMPED Repair: Exercise Recovery
AMPED™ Repair is a multifunctional post-exercise supplement formulated with natural ingredients like collagen peptides, tart cherry, curcumin, and astaxanthin to promote recovery from strenuous exercise. It combines hydrolyzed type II collagen with scientifically studied ingredients to support muscle recovery and protect against exercise-induced oxidative stress (11-14). The hydrolyzed collagen helps to support healthy cartilage in joints by acting as building blocks for cartilage production. Together, the ingredients in AMPED Repair work to boost muscle recovery and ease exercise-related muscle and joint soreness so you can be ready for your next workout.
AMPED Repair is designed to support muscle recovery and is best when consumed soon after a workout.
Joint Support: Healthy Aging
Isagenix Joint Support™ tablets offer daily triple-action support to protect, rejuvenate, and soothe joints with ingredients like type II collagen, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), glucosamine sulfate potassium, and adaptogenic herbs and botanicals. Glucosamine is a foundational ingredient that supports cartilage production from the ground up. Combined with the collagen proteins that form the base for cartilage, glucosamine supplementation helps give this rate-limiting step a step up (15). Chondroitin pairs with glucosamine in the formation of cartilage, which is mostly noted for its promotion of a firm and flexible structure. Isagenix Joint Support contains all the right ingredients to help provide optimal joint benefits.
Whether you seek radiant skin, reduced recovery time after a workout, or rejuvenated joints, Isagenix has many collagen-based products to help you age youthfully and live comfortably.
- Fratzl P, editor. Collagen Structure and Mechanics. New York: Springer; 2008.
- Stephens TJ, Sigler ML, Hino PD, et al. A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating an Oral Anti-aging Skin Care Supplement for Treating Photodamaged Skin. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2016 Apr;9(4):25-32.
- Genovese L, Corbo A, Sibilla S. An Insight into the Changes in Skin Texture and Properties following Dietary Intervention with a Nutricosmeceutical Containing a Blend of Collagen Bioactive Peptides and Antioxidants. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2017;30(3):146-158.
- Pei XR, Yang RY, Zhang ZF et al. [Effects of marine collagen peptide on delaying the skin aging]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2008 Apr;42(4):235-8.
- Kim DU, Chung HC, Choi J, Sakai Y, Lee BY. Oral Intake of Low-Molecular-Weight Collagen Peptide Improves Hydration, Elasticity, and Wrinkling in Human Skin: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2018 Jun 26;10(7):826.
- Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, et al. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015 Dec;14(4):291-301.
- Choi SY, Ko EJ, Lee YH, et al. Effects of collagen tripeptide supplement on skin properties: a prospective, randomized, controlled study. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2014 Jun;16(3):132-7
- Yagoda M, Gans E. A nutritional supplement formulated with peptides, lipids, collagen and hyaluronic acid optimizes key aspects of physical appearance in nails, hair and skin. J Nutr Food Sci. 2014;S5:002.
- De Luca C, Mikhal’chik EV, Suprun MV, et al. Skin Antiageing and Systemic Redox Effects of Supplementation with Marine Collagen Peptides and Plant-Derived Antioxidants: A Single-Blind Case-Control Clinical Study. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2016;2016:4389410.
- Bhowmik D, Chiranjib KP, Sampath K. A potential medicinal importance of zinc in human health and chronic disease. Intl J Pharm Biomed Sci. 2010;1(1):5-11.
- Kunnumakkara AB, Bordoloi D, Padmavathi G, et al. Curcumin, the golden nutraceutical: multitargeting for multiple chronic diseases. Br J Pharmacol. 2017 Jun;174(11):1325-1348.
- Tanabe Y, Maeda S, Akazawa N, et al. Attenuation of indirect markers of eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage by curcumin. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2015 Sep;115(9):1949-57.
- McFarlin BK, Venable AS, Henning AL, et al. Reduced inflammatory and muscle damage biomarkers following oral supplementation with bioavailable curcumin. BBA Clin. 2016 Feb 18;5:72-8.
- Delecroix B, Abaïdia AE, Leduc C, et al. Curcumin and piperine supplementation and recovery following exercise induced muscle damage: A Randomized Controlled Trial. J Sports Sci Med. 2017 Mar 1;16(1):147-153.
- Colgan M. Beat Arthritis. Vancouver: Apple Publishing, 2000.